Where is my order?
- Due to an unexpected high volume of orders our order processing time is taking longer than usual but rest assured we are working hard to ship out all orders as soon as possible.
How long does shipping take?
- Please allow 2-4 business days for order processing and 6-12 days for shipping.
I tracked my order and my shipment hasn't moved?
- Before the shipment is received by your local courier (ex. FedEx, USPS) it is in a transit stage where there are no tracking updates. The initial transit period takes approximately 3-5 business days and during this period you will not see any shipping updates and the tracking will most likely show "shipping label created". Please note while the package is in the initial transit stage the courier will have no information on the shipment. Once the shipment is received by your local courier you will have access to detailed tracking information and should receive your package in 3-5 business days.
I received only part of my shipment, where are the other items?
- We ship from different parts of the world so some items might arrive earlier than others. If you'd like to know the status of your other items, please email us with your name and order number.
Why doesn't my tracking number work?
- In some cases tracking information is not updated for 3-5 business days. If you still cannot track your package after that timeframe please reach out to us via email.
Where do I track my order?
- You can track all orders on our tracking page.
Shipping fees are non-refundable
- For items returned to us due to an undeliverable addresses or issues at Customs, refunds will be issued for the net price of your item(s) minus the shipping charge.
- We do not hold or accept any responsibility for packages that have been stated as items lost, stolen, stuck in transit, or delivered. We do not issue refunds or store credit for packages that the courier confirms as lost in transit or delivered. Please contact your local postal service.